Rebranding





     As part of the process of consolidating my online presence I'd like to welcome everyone to the newly rebranded blog "The Gray Ferret: Ferreting for Financial Freedom". Anyone who has been following this blog as "Engineering a Fortune" will see that the URL has now shifted and along with it some new fangled imagery and color is coming. Fear not, I'm keeping to the same principles of "Engineering a Fortune" in that I will continue to discuss my own experiences in finance and investing. As always I promise not to endorse anything I myself haven't tried out and I'm open to any and all questions. I'm currently working on a schedule of updating the blog once a month on the first. If interest increases the frequency of posts will as well. Thanks for reading, liking, following, and just generally being awesome.

Comments

  1. Love what your doing and how honest you are. I've learned a lot from reading these. Please keep posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I do a lot of reading about investing and one of the things that frustrates me the most is reading a page long article about an investment and then seeing "I/we don't own any positions in the stock mentioned". I like to know that the people singing the praises of these things are actually using them, otherwise their viewpoint just feels hollow.

      Delete

Post a Comment