Working on a New Site

Striking out on my own..... sort of:

     While Blogger has proven to be a good site to start out my blogging career in finances I've recently been working on setting up my own top level domain! Yes, I own my very own ".com". As I continue to work out the kinks with that project I've let my original blog here start collecting dust so I felt the need to come over and provide an update. This is going to be quick and dirty but I promise to have something more substantial written up and posted later.


Business is GOOD!



     Despite a fair amount of doom and gloom going on out there in the wider world, investing has been a bright spot in this year. My investments in peer to peer lending continue to churn at over 7% returns for the year. Robo-Investing continues to bounce between 1% and 5%. Selling Options also continues to pull around 7%. I've expanded into passive income flows through some new ETFs and begun really paying down the debt. All in all I've focused in on what to do and started creating some concrete goals. I'm collecting more data and making better use of it. This really has been the best year investing and managing money that I have had yet and I expect it to continue. I'll post more on the specifics of all of that in the coming weeks.

Comments