Short Update: Things Have Changed

Things Have Changed

The last several months have been quite a ride. My first ever period of unemployment for has forced some really tough questions to be asked. Foremost in that pack of reflection is "exactly how close to retirement am I?" My goal for this blog and my largest bucket list item has been to create a passive income stream to live off of that would free me up to do what I want and frankly, I didn't want it bad enough until now. Having my livelihood removed and feeling the pressure of needing to find a way to pay the bills has been an eye opener. Once again I will be reopening this blog to follow my journey, disjointed as that may be represented here. Keep your eyes on this space for information regarding how I have changed my investments and where I'm heading next. 

Comments