Beam: Private Beta has Started



Private Beta Has Begun


If you have been following along at home you will know that I am currently interested in a new technology driven bank called Beam who is promising 2-4% interest rates on FDIC insured deposits. When I wrote my first article they were in the planning stages but as of today they have started creating accounts for those on their wait-list!!!...... provided that they have Iphones...... which I don't. Not to worry! Beam will be handing out accounts to Android users in the....coming....months.........

Nothing New


Honestly this isn't a new phenomena. When I stated my account with free stock broker Robinhood I ran into the same thing. Companies are seeing Apple product users as the target for initial technology roll outs. That is fine, I'm content to wait for a turn and I'm sure that I will get one. The business model seems sound to me and as a fan of getting free things for online activities like surveys I think that there is real potential for this service. 

In any case if you would like to see the Beam beta announcement yourself you can find it here





Comments